CALLAN MARINE, LTD.
Callan Marine, Ltd. has the experience, resources and knowledge to fulfill the requirements of our clients in the marine and coastal construction industry. As a Gulf Coast-based heavy civil marine contractor, Callan Marine, Ltd. is strategically located to provide a full breadth of services.
- Callan Marine’s, Ltd. fleet of boats, dredges, barges, pile-driving rigs, cranes, land support/earth-moving equipment and support vessels offers a comprehensive solution for any assignment - from routine waterway/terminal projects to major construction/expansion projects.
- The design and construction of bulkhead and dock facilities, dredge containment areas, levees and wetland creation and restoration makes Callan Marine, Ltd. one of the most unique marine and coastal construction firms in the United States.
- Callan Marine’s home terminal is centrally-located on the Galveston Ship Channel and is accessible by water, road and rail which allow Callan Marine, Ltd. to mobilize and quickly respond to the needs of our customers by a variety of transportation methods.
- Callan Marine, Ltd. has clients in both the public and private sector and works in cooperation with other marine construction providers.
Please visit www.callanmarineltd.com or call 409.762.0124
DRC Emergency services
Our mission is to provide the most dependable, honest and customer-centric services in the industry by building lasting relationships with the clients we serve.
We are among the leading disaster management and civil construction groups in the United States, specializing in providing emergency preparation, disaster response and recovery from major catastrophes. Our experience covers all facets of a project, including the FEMA reimbursement process.
At DRC we’re always striking back against disaster.
For more information, visit www.drcemergencyservices.net or call 888-721-4DRC.
ENERGYGUARD FOAM INSULATORS, LP.
As energy costs continue to increase and homeowners seek a healthier home environment, EnergyGuard Foam Insulators, LP offers the latest in spray-foam insulation technology to provide the comfort and efficiency that homeowners demand.What makes EnergyGuard Foam, LP Insulators different than other insulation companies?
- As builders, we understand the need to design the most energy-efficient systems for our owners while complying with the latest energy code requirements – spray-foam insulation is a critical feature.
- As homeowners, we want a clean, quiet, energy-efficient home which ultimately reduces our monthly expenses – EnergyGuard, LP clients have realized up to 50% monthly energy cost savings!
For more information, log on to www.energyguardfoam.com or call 877.517.3626 (FOAM)
GCC Bunkers, operated by principals Mark VandeVoorde and John Mafrige, has been established to supply high quality ECA fuels and develop compliance solutions for the IMO global sulfur cap in 2020. GCC Bunkers has secured working capital funding from a Texas-based private equity group and is based in Houston, Texas.
Mark VandeVoorde is a highly-regarded industry veteran with almost 30 years of experience gained at Chemoil, FAMM, Chevron and Bomin. John Mafrige comes to the marine fuel industry with 25 years of success in both corporate investments and executive management with the energy, alternative energy, fuel products, and petrochemical industries. In addition, John brings with him his in-depth knowledge and experience in the profitable development of new technology enterprises that can turn disruptive market change into opportunity.
For more information, log on to www.gccbunkers.com or call 713.880.9812.
With an extensive background in residential and commercial construction, as well as infrastructure planning, our team at SLS manages a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end. We work with municipalities, counties, parishes, states and national governing entities, as well as private companies, to provide the necessary resources for their communities’ operations, all while minimizing risk, time and cost. From program management to disaster recovery housing to remote workforce housing, we service traditional and nontraditional projects.
- Program and Construction Management
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Disaster Recovery Housing
- Disaster Response and Recovery (Domestic and International)
- Remote Workforce Locations
- Landscape Services
For more information, log on to www.slsco.com or call 713.880.8411.
SULLIVAN BROTHERS BUILDERS, LTD.
Sullivan Brothers Builders, Ltd. has been developing new neighborhoods around the State of Texas since 1999. With personal attention and a focus on detailed craftsmanship, the company exceeds buyers’ expectations by setting a new standard for excellence.
Sullivan Brothers Builders, Ltd. specializes in building a “new, old home” which embraces historic architectural features while providing the conveniences and technical advances of modern living. The relationships developed with their customers before, during and after the sale is unmatched and widely acknowledged within the industry.
For more information, log on to www.sbbtexas.com or call 713.880.9888
TEXAS INTERNATIONAL TERMINALS, LTD.
Superior Logistics — by rail, water and road — defines how Texas International Terminals Ltd. links the US Gulf Coast with the Global Marketplace. Texas International Terminals (TIT), is a multi-modal facility for deep draft vessel, unit train, manifest rail, barge and truck along the Galveston Ship Channel. As a full-service terminal operator, stevedore and material handler, Texas International Terminals, Ltd. links our clients with the global marketplace within a centrally-located facility on the Gulf Coast.
TIT has the capability for liquid and dry bulk handling and storage as well as layberth facilities for up to Panamax Class vessels. With the full breadth of terminaling services offered by Texas International Terminals, this single location can link the Continental United States with the Global Market..
For more information, log on to www.titerminals.com or call 409.762.5400